MOBILE DEVELOPMENT LEADER
- Capable of understanding and contributing to the technical solution from design through to code level.
- Managing the delivery of multiple complex simultaneous system development projects.
- Provide direction on strategy, methods, productivity of different APP factories.
- Working with development project managers.
- Support managing of technical delivery of development projects.
- Provide regular and effective updates on the company’s development policies and processes in order to protect investment.
- Define and enforce development adoption of best practices.
- Lead proper development phases and manage QA processes to enforce proper documentation and avoid risks.
- Provide a company wide program to adhere at all times to the company’s software development standards.
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
- 4+ years of technology background focused on lead development teams
- 4+ years digital or mobile development based on Cloud
- experience using software configuration tools, automated test tools script writing.
- 3+ years‘ experience of people management and the ability to lead and influence others experience in formal personal development planning and individual, team and process performance management.
- wide experience in leading and managing the delivery of system/software development projects in a structured environment.
- experience in a variety of software development approaches and methodologies including Agile experience
- strong technical and functional knowledge on development of mobile and digital solutions, developments based on Cloud
- fluent English (must)
What is offered:
- highly modern working environment
- business trips to very attractive locations
- 5 weeks of vacation, Multisport card, Flexipass
- pension insurance contribution
- fully covered lunch vouchers
- career progression opportunities
If you are interested, do not hesitate to send me your CV in English.
If you have not decided yet, feel free to contact me for more information and I will tell you more about the position and the company as well.